1/15/13

just some ramblings from Maya

It's freezing cold here. Colder, actually. And here I am, nice and cozy with the computer in front of me.

But that's just a side note.

We have been investigating more about that really mysterious fort.

There have been no changes.

I'm assuming that's because it's too cold for anyone to be playing outside for very long.

Which means that probably the fort will not be worked on until it gets closer to spring.

Oh! I forgot to tell you before, but I am now a driver-in-training.

It's awesome.

2 comments:

  1. Fort?! I must've missed a chapter. Mind feeling me in? :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Maya and her cousins found a strange fort in the river bottom. They didn't make it, and before winter when they were going down there, they kept finding improvements on it. Hope that's what you wanted to know!

      If that's not enough, try looking the December Archives under 'the flag is there' Hope that helps! =D

      Delete

Hey, this is Piano Bookworm! Please keep everything clean. I love to hear your thoughts and ramblings!! :)

Piano Bookworm