12/14/12

just some thoughts


It's nearing Christmas....

I'm loooking forward to it, but it still doesn't seem real....only twelve days til Christmas!

Wasn't it just last week that I was gasping in the heat of summer? Surely yesterday I went barefoot outside.

But no. The years have begun to fly. It's strange, I remember when I was little, the weeks seemed to go by so slow! Now they fly past at the speed of light, it seems.

What is it that makes time fly? Busyness? Preoccupation? That is certainly abundant.

Not to say I don't like Christmas. I love it! It just doesn't feel like it's time yet. (Part of that might be we haven't got out Christmas tree up yet..... you never know.)

Well, I hope all you have a wonderful twelve days til Christmas!

2 comments:

  1. "On the first day of Christmas a vision came to me..." ;D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know the year just goes so fast! Seems to me it was only yesterday I was wondering what Christmas would be like compared to 2011's it's so weird and you and you know what's even weirder I knew it'd come quickly.
    Your Friend
    Poem Girl

    ReplyDelete

Hey, this is Piano Bookworm! Please keep everything clean. I love to hear your thoughts and ramblings!! :)

Piano Bookworm