12/7/12

the flag is there

As I told you last time, a mysterious fort has shown up in our trees. (That's about what the river bottom is--trees). Well, in the afternoons, Dave, Kirsten, Michelle, Jack, and I have been investigating it.

Last time we were there, a new thing had been added. A flag. The top half was green and the bottom half was blue, and it had a yellow star right in the middle. It was on a makeshift flag pole that was made out of a fallen tree.

We can't figure it out! I mean, there's no other ranch very close to this one spot on the river bank. So unless one of us is sneaking out and doing it, we have a mysterious visitor. If any of us are doing it, I would suspect Leon and Matt, and maybe Jeanne, but I doubt it.

We'll just have to watch and see.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey, this is Piano Bookworm! Please keep everything clean. I love to hear your thoughts and ramblings!! :)

Piano Bookworm