12/3/12

A Stunner

And that is a fact about me...


What? You want to know it?


Really?


Are you sure?


I know, if you haven't read ahead this is driving you crazy.


But I'm  just happily driving you a little more crazy.


Maybe I'll do a picture. Just to make it harder to read ahead.

And you have no idea if this picture has anything to do with it or not.


well, actually, it does.


but not the way you think probably.


crazy yet?


Oh

Okay


If I want you to read any further, I need to get to the point.


Right?


So. I will.


I don't like riding.


Yes. That's right.


I am a ranch girl.


I don't even particularly like horses.


That's odd for a girl.


At least, a LOT of girls I know really like horses.


But I know horses.


I have to ride them to do cows.


And it's hard work.



Think this is long enough?





1 comment:

Hey, this is Piano Bookworm! Please keep everything clean. I love to hear your thoughts and ramblings!! :)

Piano Bookworm