12/12/12

the crossroads

I was up before the sun today. I didn't want to be, but we all had to get up early, because we eat breakfast together. The sunrise was pretty.

Sometimes I don't know what I want to do. (Actually, a lot of times.) I am a very undecided person. When I have a choice to make, and only I can make it, it's usually very hard. I can think of both pros and cons, and they are equal. So it's just what I want. And it's terribly hard to decide.

Do I want to go somewhere, for instance. Am I going alone? But it will be really fun to do that. But you have never gone on an airplane by yourself, or been in a totally different state alone. If I go though, it will impact the rest of my life, possibly. I really want to go. I really don't want to make the trip. (That's an example)

Crossroads are hard things. You will be impacted by the choice you make, for good or bad. You don't know which will turn out better, unless you see the future. Which will you choose?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey, this is Piano Bookworm! Please keep everything clean. I love to hear your thoughts and ramblings!! :)

Piano Bookworm