11/27/12

I have had a birthday!!!

yes that is true....

it was on Thanksgiving....

I am now....


 
!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Yeah.

IT IS SO AWESOME!!!!


I am going in to get my learner's permit to drive tomorrow. I think I will be able to get it , so I have been studying up!

My cousins arrived here yesterday. There's four of them.

Dave: He is fourteen and is really fun. He is totally sincere and he is a great storyteller. Watch out for adventures with him around!!

Michelle: She is thirteen, just Kirsten's age, and they are best friends. Michelle is verrrry tomboyish, and she loves horses. Greatly.

Jeanne: Little, 11, sweet thing. But she is tougher than she looks!

Leon: Verrry loud for a nine-year-old. But he is fun, even though a little bit on the bragging side.

We are going to have some adventures!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey, this is Piano Bookworm! Please keep everything clean. I love to hear your thoughts and ramblings!! :)

Piano Bookworm