11/14/12

Maya Mitchell!!!!

Piano Bookworm asked me to do this, and I was like "sure! why not?" So now I am writing to you. Firstly, my name is Maya Mitchell. But I suppose you already know that. (At least PB said she had told you guys that I was coming. If she didn't.... it doesn't really matter. I'm going to tell you anyway.)

I am fourteen years old, and I have strawberry blonde hair and blue eyes. I think that's because I'm Irish on my mom's side. She's an O'Christy. I'm not sure what Dad is, because I don't know what country or language "Mitchell" is from. Oops. Now I'm rambling. Piano warned me about this. She said: "Maya, if you do this, you probably will start rambling. That's the name of the blog!" Erggg, I hate it when she's right about stuff like that. well, back to me.

I have five siblings, and I'm the oldest. Then there's Kirsten, who's thirteen, Jack, who's eleven, Matt, who's nine, Leigh, who's seven, Lynn, who's five, and Tim, who's three. Yeah, I know. I'm the only one who is an even number of years old. Well, that's because I haven't had my birthday yet this year. It's coming soon, AND I AM SO EXCITED!!!!! I'll be fifteen, and then I'll be able to get a learner's permit to DRIVE!!!

I live on a ranch fifty miles outside of Casper, which is about our biggest town here in Wyoming. It's not big, compared to other cities.

It is really really cold here this time of year. Kirsten, my sister, helps Dad milk the cow early in the morning, and she gets up at five most of the time. I sleep in and get up at five-thirty. That is true. In summer, sleeping in is seven, but in the winter, sleeping in is five-thirty. =P Well, anyway, when I get up it has been quite a bit below freezing in the morning. Yesterday it got up to about fifty degrees in the middle of the day though. That was nice.

Well, I can't think of anything interesting right now, but next time I write, I'll have an adventure to tell you about! We're going snipe hunting sometime soon!

2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Maya: Thank you, Storyteller! PB has told me a lot about you. I hope you enjoy further posts of mine! =D

      Delete

Hey, this is Piano Bookworm! Please keep everything clean. I love to hear your thoughts and ramblings!! :)

Piano Bookworm