11/5/12

So this is really random....

I was just thinking about this, and I would like your input. Would any of you like a story series on this blog? Seeing how this is my "ranch girl" blog, it would be a story based on some real life experience....

Tomorrow is a big day for our country. I know a lot of you aren't old enough to vote, but we really need to be praying about what happens in the election, and if we are old enough, VOTE!!!!

A new house is a grand adventure. Wouldn't you agree? You get to have a new room, a different amount of space to live in, new looks to get used to. You have different noises in your new house to listen to or not at night. Probably your new house smells different. No, I have never moved. No, I am not leaving my home now. Just in case you were wondering. This is just a random post.

I really like hymns. And old poems. And old books. I guess you could just say I'm sort of old-fashioned in my tastes. I also like reading better than watching movies. And I could probably count the number of real movies I have watched in my life on my hands and toes.

So yep, theis post is reeeallly random ramblings, wouldn't you agree?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey, this is Piano Bookworm! Please keep everything clean. I love to hear your thoughts and ramblings!! :)

Piano Bookworm